Various projects undertaken over several decades, ranging from internal alterations, external works and large-scale factory extensions.
Involvement has encompassed both ‘Designer’ and ‘Consultancy’ roles, the latter also including the provision of services relating to procurement and review of contractor design and build projects – from initial brief, tender and construction stages, through to final completion.
Appraisal of existing structures, including load capacity assessments to verify adequacy for existing operating and production procedures and also to accommodate a change of use – incorporating upgrading and strengthening of structures where necessary.
A summary of overall projects include the following:
- large scale extensions to increase manufacturing/production output
- Heavy machine and plant installations
- New warehouse buildings and ongoing extensions
- Various (existing) building alterations projects
- Structural inspections and remedial/upgrading schemes