Cathedral House

Salford
Salford R C Diocese Trustees

Cathedral House was constructed circa 1875 as a Seminary extension to Salford Cathedral.

The grade II* listed building was completely refurbished and converted into retirement apartments. An elaborate floor strengthening arrangement which had been installed in the past had to be removed, and replaced with a modern arrangement more sympathetic to the appearance of the building.