Health & Safety Policy
It is the policy of HBL LTD to comply with the terms of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, subsequent legislation and to provide and maintain a healthy and safe working environment. The health and safety objective of HBL LTD is to minimise the number of instances of occupational accidents and illnesses and ultimately achieve an accident-free workplace.
- Recognises and accepts the duty to protect all visitors to its sites, including contractors, temporary workers, and members of the public who may be affected by operations.
- Will ensure that risk assessments have been performed and control measures are in place to minimise risks in the workplace and on site
- Will provide all employees with equipment, training, instruction, information, and supervision to implement the policy and achieve the above stated objective
- Will make available such finances and resources as are deemed reasonable to implement this policy.
- Will ensure that each employee is aware of their responsibility and duty to take reasonable care of their own and other people’s welfare and to report any situation, which may pose a threat to the wellbeing of any other person.
- Will ensure that each employee is aware of their right to challenge a task if they believe it is dangerous or is lacking the skills necessary to carry out the task safely.
- Will provide a mechanism for all injuries to be accurately reported to the designated person.
- Will comply with all applicable legal requirements and with other requirements that relate to its Information Management Systems (IMS) hazards
- Will make a commitment to provide a framework for setting and reviewing Information Management Systems (IMS) objectives and targets
- Will ensure that the policy will be documented, implemented, and maintained
- Will ensure prevention of injury and ill health and continual improvement in Information Management Systems (IMS) management and Information Management Systems (IMS) performance
- Introduce procedures for reporting, investigating, and reviewing of incidents/accidents to ensure non-reoccurrence.
- Recognises the civil and moral need to ensure that all staff adhere to this Health and Safety Policy and will be prepared to invoke the disciplinary procedure in case of any deliberate disregard for the Health and Safety Policy.
- Ensure the policy is communicated to all persons working under the control of the organisation with the intent that they are made aware of their individual Information Management Systems (IMS) obligations
HBL LTD’s Health and Safety Policy will be made available to all interested parties and will be reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organization, particularly when changes to the scale and nature of the operations occur.
The specific arrangements for the implementation of the Policy and the personnel responsible are detailed in this policy document.
Signature Date: January 2023
Review Date: January 2024